????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Glowing Nights? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 818 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Born 2 B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Me


Well, I just realized that other writters were presenting themselves and saying some things about them... I believe I should do the same...

I chose Zeus because it was the Greek God that may reflect my personality and my way of acting towards people... and because it sounds alot better than Poseidon :P .
Zeus is the youngest son of Cronus and Rhea, becoming the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of Gods who resided there. Being the supreme ruler he upheld law, justice and morals, and this made him the spiritual leader of both gods and men. Zeus was a celestial god, and originally worshiped as a weather god by the Greek tribes.he name Zeus is related to the Greek word dios, meaning "bright". His other attributes as well as lightning were the scepter, the eagle and his aegis.

The weather stuff describes me perfectly, sometimes I'm sunny, other times I rain, and there are these times when I thunderstorm. I also have a great interest in what rightiousness is involved and I can say that I defend order. And as my legend describe me I throw thunder to my enemies or rivals. My personality is very similar to his. I can be arogant and sometimes mandatory but I'm mostly humble... I love and hate, I kiss and fight.
"Sometimes Zeus is clear, sometimes he rains."

If you need any notes about a topic in specific don't hesitate, just let me know.

Hope you enjoy my notes...
Zeus

0 comments: