????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Glowing Nights? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 818 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Born 2 B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Final Enigma

It's been more than a year since I last wrote a note, so please bear with me.

I have changed. It's been so long since I last felt so full of myself or so empty that I wanted to feel something. At first everything was great, I thought this change was going to make me complete, someone who needed not of love nor any other feelings to be able to breath in this world. Feelings just simply went away, and suddenly it was all gone. But I made a friend, a very good friend who sometimes triggers something inside of me, something I know I used to feel a long time ago, something I used to fear, something I used to enjoy. Honestly, I was afraid. My body was about to tear itself apart. That night I stayed up in bed longer than usual and I just started to reminisce "those times" and that's when it actually hit me. I found the secret of life, the answer to all my questions, the question to all my answers, the final enigma. People think its hard, complicated way beyond human's imagination, but its not. Life is all about memories, reminiscing and just remembering how happy one can be. I understood that the purpose is not to find the strength to live by yourself and be able to live in a world where only the fittest survive, its the opposite its to be able to find someone that when you're by their side you are the weakest person in the entire planet but no one can harm you.

My friend made me feel again, made me understand why I'm here, she made me get into reason and comprehend the fact that life is not more than real facebook; a place where we can share happiness, memories, good times, old times, a place where we care to know "whats up" with someone else, a place where the other becomes more important than yourself. It might be funny and catchy but it makes complete sense. I really have to thank that friend of mine. So how about I describe her....
  • She's deadly. She had my life the second she smiled.
  • She's fierce. She had me tamed the second she looked at me.
  • She's evil. She made me change my way of looking at life with only the sound of her voice.
  • She's contagious. She had me thinking about her the minute we weren't together.
But she's also the only thing in the world I would go to hell and back just to make sure her smile doesn't fade.

I don't know how you call this nowadays, but they used to call it love.

0 comments: